[Localization] OLPC Kreyòl Localization

Bastien bastienguerry at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 17 16:44:53 EDT 2008

Marvin Demuth <marvindemuth at sbcglobal.net> writes:

> Bastien, do you reside in Haiti? How many translators are working with
> you?

I will stay in Haïti till september, 6th.  And I might come back early
in october to help again.

The "translators" I'm working with are the 3 IT guys of the team.
They have been translating a lot last week.  We might continue with
Scratch next week, but we are now focusing more on the training than
on the translation.

At the end of next week, we will send XOs in kreyòl to 3 professional
translators/linguists.  I expect it will take them one week to review
all the system and activities UI.

So by the end of august, I hope we will have a "validated" version of
the XO in kreyòl...

--
Bastien