[Localization] OLPC Kreyòl Localization

Bastien bastienguerry at googlemail.com
Sun Aug 17 12:10:39 EDT 2008

Marvin Demuth <marvindemuth at sbcglobal.net> writes:

> For OLPC Central:  It is very important that the
> Haiti Project be implemented in a model way.

We're working on that :)  All what I can say for now is that the Haïti
project will be implemented in its own ways...

> Is there a target date that the translators should have in mind for
> having the translations 100% completed?

Laptop delivery is likely to occur early in october.

I hope the translation of the 100%-completed project will be done within
15 days.  During this period, if people could concentrate on translating
Scratch, that would be very helpful!

  https://dev.laptop.org/translate/ht/scratch/

(Please contact me if you need permissions on a project.)

--
Bastien