[Localization] Re: OLPC Kreyòl Localization

Marvin Demuth marvindemuth at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 17 08:40:23 EDT 2008

I have just received this note from Jude Augusma:

<<Marvin, I can tell for sure there are other
people helping now with the Kreyòl localization.>>

This is great news!

For OLPC Central:  It is very important that the
Haiti Project be implemented in a model way.  Is
there a target date that the translators should
have in mind for having the translations 100%
completed?

Marvin