[Localization] Re: OLPC Kreyòl Localization

Marvin Demuth marvindemuth at sbcglobal.net
Sun Aug 17 08:14:33 EDT 2008

At 05:36 PM 8/1/2008, Bastien wrote:

>I know that some people here in Haïti also helped a bit.  We'll have a
>translation session with the team next week, surely on wednesday; I'll
>keep you posted about the progress.

Bastien, has your team made any progress with the Kreyòl translations?

This morning I was encouraged to see that that the progress page
(https://dev.laptop.org/translate/ht/) reflects 70% overall completion
and that all projects, other than Etoys and Scratch, are 100% complete.
Jude Augusma continues to work on translations.

Can anyone at OLPC Central give a progress update on the shipment and
implementation of the 13,000 + XOs for Haiti?

Marvin