[Localization] Pootle internal error

Gerhard Steiner gd.steiner at gmx.at
Wed Apr 23 02:59:17 EDT 2008

Dear Sayamindu,

just to reduce the confusion.

the german etoys.po in the attached zip-file has
4105 translation strings
3708 translations without fuzzy
392 translations strings with fuzzy tag (the easiest way to identify the
new strings)
5 string with no translation
It has all comments from the old etoys.po on Pootle in the right place.
I have this po-file in use in my etoys.image and it works. This etoys.po
file has been created with PoEdit from new etoys.pot, old etoys.po and
my own etoys.po.

the recent etoys.po on Pootle shows
4105 translation strings
3788 translations without fuzzy
205 translations strings with fuzzy tag
112 strings with no translation
Many comments and translation in the newly added strings are misplaced.
Something in the merge damaged the new translation strings. The old
strings seems to be ok.

Hope that helps, sorry for the inconvenience. (Manual) Uploads seems to
be a dangerous task.

Is it possible to replace the german etoys.po on pootle with the
attached one.
Otherwise someone simply has to fix up  400 strings on Pootle  manually.

kind regards
Gerhard Steiner