[Localization] Is there anybody in your network who might help translate Free Software to Khmer (Cambodian)?

Gerard Meijssen gerard.meijssen at gmail.com
Sun Apr 20 15:28:50 EDT 2008

Hoi,
For the localisation of MediaWiki, we offer a maximum of 225 EURO for the
localisation of languages from Africa, Asia and South America. As you may
know MediaWiki is used for projects like Wikipedia. Today we finished the
software to back port the localisations to the last stable release. This
means that all the hard work that is done will also become available to the
users of the MediaWiki software outside of the Wikimedia Foundation.

PS it includes among others more localisations for Khmer and Haitian Creole.
Thanks,
      Gerard