[Localization] aymara quechua

info at olpc-peru.info info at olpc-peru.info
Sat Apr 5 12:35:57 EDT 2008

Aymara & Quechua: Long live to those so noble languages!
(there are ignorants that say that these are "dead" languages just
because they add some spanish words to their original aymara or quechua
language... spanish add words from the french, from german, from
english, from latin...  that is natural! 5 million people speak Quechua
in Peru! ... all the blood of the royal inca houses is spread inside all
the noble royal houses in Europe... some of the fathers of the
Independence in U.S. have inca blood in his blood too... the spanish
royalty (today, there and now) is FULL of inca blood... we can trace
back the line from the last Incas (circa 1532) until today (2008) in the
blood of Antonio de Orellana, Marques de la Conquista that is a very
rich and known person in Spain in these days).

Sorry... this is not related to "OLPC"!!!!!!!!!! (smile)... I start
dancing and change the "MAMBO" without noticing (... I must go to bed!...)

Javier
Lima, Peru