[Localization] Strange strings in calculate-activity

Xavier Alvarez xavi.alvarez at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 15:03:58 EST 2007

Arangel,

There's been a ticket[1] filed regarding this issue in the POT
file of calculate-activity that still needs to be thought out. In
the meantime, I recommend you take a look at the english po [2]
[3] for the _intended_ text, because the msgid has been tokenized
and is not intended to be translated.

Cheers,
Xavier

[1] http://dev.laptop.org/ticket/5023