[Localization] Strange strings in calculate-activity

Xavier Alvarez xavi.alvarez at gmail.com
Fri Nov 23 15:22:33 EST 2007

Arangel,

Sorry for the noise, but ignore my previous sugestion as I've just
realized that the english po in those msgids is basically a set
of fuzzy suggestions made by the translation tools (fuzzy
matching of similar msgid text) IOW, worthless.

Desolé,
Xavier

 http://solar.laptop.org:5080/en/xo_bundled/calculate-activity.po?translate=1&editing=1&view=1
XA> [3]

 http://solar.laptop.org:5080/en/xo_bundled/calculate-activity.po

XA> On Friday 23 November 2007 16:48, Arangel Angov wrote:
...snip...
--
XA
=========