[Localization] wiki localization

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Mon Nov 19 16:48:08 EST 2007

Todd,

Word's track changes is good for tracking things as you make the change --
since it has the context of which words you were editing when.

Wiki change-tracking is superior for comparing two documents over the
course of many edits or days.

http://wiki.laptop.org/index.php?title=Demo_notes%2F542&diff=77317&oldid=64566

A world-readable version of google docs, that can be published for
everyone to view and change, would be useful.  I don't know of an
example, but it may well exist.

SJ