[Localization] Localization Digest, Vol 10, Issue 2

Ed Montgomery edm at rocketmail.com
Tue Dec 4 13:48:56 EST 2007

Hello, Y.Sonada! :-)  (And everyone else on the
list...)

If you would like some assistance on translation,
please email me.  (I'm living in Kyoto at the moment,
and my Japanese is very poor, but I am a native
English speaker familiar with context of most English
terms used on computers.  I also speak French, and
when doing a recent Ojibway translation, interestingly
enough, decided to translate the word "save" as "keep"
in the program Tuxpaint, since the "save" in Ojibway
sometimes had the meaning of perhaps 'save a person's
life', (as opposed to a computer 'saving a COPY of
something'), and other contextual meanings.)

In any case, I'd be happy to offer whatever assistance
I can.
Ed :-)