[OLPC library] gettext equivalent for SVG files?

Chris Leonard cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com
Thu Apr 5 12:32:47 EDT 2012

Tony,

Do you know a command-line tool for pulling the text out of an SVG (in
nearly any text format) and for substituting in another string?  The
idea would be to improve L10n by parsing SVG files and creating POT
files that could be hosted in Pootle.  This is really only useful if
there is a command-line method so it can be scripted up as part of a
localized build process.

TIA for any info you may have on this.

cjl
Sugar Labs Translation Team Coordinator