[OLPC library] Document sprint

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Thu Apr 5 12:38:52 EDT 2012

On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 12:27 PM, Chris Leonard <cjlhomeaddress at gmail.com>wrote:

> On Thu, Apr 5, 2012 at 10:49 AM, Christoph Derndorfer
> <e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at> wrote:
> > unfortunately it seems like SVG screenshots of Activities aren't going to
> > happen this time around so we'll mostly have to rely on "regular"
> > screenshots.
>
> Please plan ahead and try to take screenshots in parallel in English
> and Spanish (at least), I am pretty sure a Spanish translation of this
> will be performed at some point and having screenshots from an XO set
> for lang-es would be very desirable.

Hi,

thanks a lot for reminding us about the importance of localization.

We are currently trying to figure out how to set up a process which allows
us to easily to that. e.g. we have to figure out whether we want to have
1~2 "image coordinators" who are reponsible for things such as taking,
editing, and preparing screenshots or whether we can to do that in a
distributed fashion...

Cheers,
Christoph

--