[OLPC library] What would you like me to work on?

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 4 10:05:37 EDT 2008

Hi Adam,

I have to sand logs this morning but I will check it out this afternoon or evening.

Caryl

Date: Thu, 4 Sep 2008 02:21:32 -0400
From: holt at laptop.org
To: cbigenho at hotmail.com
CC: support-gang at laptop.org; library at lists.laptop.org
Subject: Re: What would you like me to work on?

Michael & I just rewrote "Resetting to Factory Defaults" here:
http://en.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/XO/HowToFlash

Can you plz check it for starters?  In connection with:
http://en.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/Sugar/Updating

One of our more common support issues -- we may expand it later if
there's time (eg. describing olpc-update, holding down the 'o' game key
for to restore your alternate boot, etc), but we're offering this
revised/simplified approach for now...

--A!

Caryl Bigenho wrote:

  Hi from beautiful Montana,

Sorry I can't drop in to help with the XO manuals, but I've been doing
a bit online.  I have started a couple of chapters, added to a few, and
proofed a few.  What would be especially helpful for me to do the rest
of this week?   I do have considerable professional experience as a
writer.  I'll be happy to work wherever needed...just nothing to do
with sugar unless you want me to read those sections as a NuB (which I
am).

Cheers!  Caryl