[OLPC library] What would you like me to work on?

Holt holt at laptop.org
Thu Sep 4 02:21:32 EDT 2008

Michael & I just rewrote "Resetting to Factory Defaults" here:
http://en.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/XO/HowToFlash

Can you plz check it for starters?  In connection with:
http://en.flossmanuals.net/bin/view/Sugar/Updating

One of our more common support issues -- we may expand it later if
there's time (eg. describing olpc-update, holding down the 'o' game key
for to restore your alternate boot, etc), but we're offering this
revised/simplified approach for now...
--A!