[OLPC library] What would you like me to work on?

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Thu Sep 4 00:19:27 EDT 2008

Hi from beautiful Montana,

Sorry I can't drop in to help with the XO manuals, but I've been doing a bit online.  I have started a couple of chapters, added to a few, and proofed a few.  What would be especially helpful for me to do the rest of this week?   I do have considerable professional experience as a writer.  I'll be happy to work wherever needed...just nothing to do with sugar unless you want me to read those sections as a NuB (which I am).

Cheers!  Caryl