[OLPC library] [Health] Health conference call - March 16 1pm EDT

Arjun Sarwal arjun at laptop.org
Tue Mar 18 17:18:51 EDT 2008

On Mon, Mar 17, 2008 at 8:33 PM, Adesina Iluyemi
<Adesina.Iluyemi at port.ac.uk> wrote:
> I used the details provided by Anna to me and could found out the line
>  was open but could not join because the host had not activated the
>  network.  I will like to request that future meetings should provide
>  time in GMT so that I will stopped getting confused. A problem of
>  globalization and communication?

Agreed. We'll define the time in GMT from now on (Also I think US
switched from EST to EDT just a couple of days back....)

Regarding opening the conference call line, there was some last minute
confusion regarding the access codes which caused a slight delay. Many
thanks to Anna, Mika, Fredrick and others for sorting things out and
starting the conference call.

We need to have a call again with the same agenda as many people
weren't able to attend.

Any specific opinions/suggestions anyone has on if it'd be better to
have such calls on Sunday afternoons, or weekdays after 9pm ?

thanks to all for their continued support
Arjun