[OLPC library] Documentation Update (Seth Woodworth)

David Farning dfarning at sugarlabs.org
Wed Aug 6 19:48:32 EDT 2008

On Wed, 2008-08-06 at 19:00 -0400, Samuel Klein wrote:
> We could use a collector page for cool media that hasn't found ahome
> yet -- including images from deployments, kids using laptops with
> specific programs, videos, &c?

I am not sure if it is exactly what you mean....  One of the main ways I am
want to help at the sprint is by doing the scut work like preparing screen
shots, preparing icons for use as graphics....

Whatever I can do to help the writer focus on writing.

If there is stuff like that I can prepare ahead of time, let me know.

dfarning