[OLPC library] Documentation Update (Seth Woodworth)

Christoph Derndorfer e0425826 at student.tuwien.ac.at
Wed Aug 6 19:05:43 EDT 2008

Definitely all for such a collector's page!

However I would consider this is a separate and very different project
from the documentation and manual that we're all focused on at the moment...

Wrt G1G1 however we could set up a little competition or ralley for
people to submit cool content based on or around the XO and Sugar.

Off to grab some sleep,
Christoph