[OLPC library] Getting ready for the BookSprint

Anne Gentle annegentle at gmail.com
Sun Aug 3 22:19:51 EDT 2008

Hi all,
I'm getting ready for the BookSprint at the end of August. In
preparing, I've come across some questions.

I am borrowing several local XOs. If we intend to document build 708,
do I have to get developer's keys for everyone, or can I use one key
for each machine that I update? Are developer's keys something that
only you can request for your machine, or is it machine-specific, not
person-specific?

Is there already a chosen set of Activities intended for G1G1 starting
this fall? Can I safely use the G1G1 set already chosen with build
703?

Thanks for your help with these details.

Anne