[OLPC library] Qs on the kids doc for XO

kalyan97 kalyan97 at gmail.com
Mon Nov 26 08:05:01 EST 2007

http://kalyan97.googlepages.com/indicfamilyoflanguages Indian lexicon for
over 25 languages -- a comparative dictionary This is available as free
licence for every child.

dr. s. kalyanaraman

To unsubscribe from the list, send email to kalyan97 at gmail.com

"Rama, Lakshmana and Sita are truer to Indians than even their own family
members. ... If we can cherish and nurture the ideals of brotherly love,
truthfulness, chastity and loyalty described in the Epic, then our homes and
work-places would remain freshened by zephyrs from the great sea"
--Rabindranath Tagore

S. Kalyanaraman
dharmo rakshati rakshitah (dharma protects the protectors).