design sketch for content stamping; questions about browser plug-ins and UI

Jeff Keller jeff.keller at gmail.com
Wed Mar 21 14:18:44 EDT 2007

Michael --
Sorry for not getting back to you sooner; things were hectic, and I was
hoping SJ would field your note.  I'm now in California for a month on
another
project, but I'd certainly like to move the content rating stuff along.
I think any of the following (in no particular order) would help at this
point:
 * Clarification of needs (SJ?)
 * Clarification of  timetable (SJ?)
 * Feedback on the proposal
 * Feedback on UI design and technologies
 * A prototype interface, or skeleton code for same
 * A prototype database (e.g. mysql on crank w/ the schema suggested in the
wiki notes)
I'm happy to try coordinating, and I hope to talk to Chris Bailey this
afternoon
about UI stuff.
--Jeff