design sketch for content stamping; questions about browser plug-ins and UI

MBurns maburns at gmail.com
Sun Mar 18 03:56:56 EDT 2007

On 3/14/07, Jeff Keller <jeff.keller at gmail.com> wrote:
> I've written up some notes on the scheme SJ and I have been hashing out
> for certifying Wikipedia and other content:
>     http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Content_Stamping

Looks good. This is something I would like to learn more about and get
involved with!

> Can anyone help with that?

Yes.

I know the Open Source Lab (note: I do not speak for them as a hole,
obviously) has been interested in ways of getting involved in more
projects for the OLPC, our web guys esspecially. Helping with the
framework is right up our alley, at a minimum.

>  (General feedback also welcome, of course.)

As mentioned in another email, I know many people have asked how to
become involved with the OLPC while lacking a coder background. I'm
sure many people would spend their volunteer time under this system,
in place of coding.

--
Michael Burns * Security Student
NET * Oregon State University