Speex encoded audiobooks

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Sun Jun 10 02:39:27 EDT 2007

Hello Philip,

Compact librivox recordings would certainly be a help. [I would guess
that librivox themselves will be excited to host them.] Once long audio
files like this can be kept in memory, a good interface for speedy
playback backwards and forwards over a file, and navigating without visual
cues, would also be most useful.

Regards,
SJ