[OLPC India] Digital Bridge

Saurabh Adhikari adhikaris at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 13 00:05:48 EST 2010

Yes. When it comes to developing content that can be developed by the community, its clearly a community driven effort. As far as I can see, technologies like OLPC can hardly be developed by the community while the content surely can be. I guess Apple may bea better example. The value of using it lies in the communities. So the applications need to be developed by what some call crowd-sourcing though I find community easier to understand.

Sincerely,

S Adhikari