[OLPC India] Digital Bridge

Nagarjuna G nagarjun at gnowledge.org
Wed Jan 13 09:40:26 EST 2010

On Wed, Jan 13, 2010 at 10:40 AM, Saurabh Adhikari
<adhikaris at hotmail.com> wrote:
> Sankarshan,
>
> As far as I can see, your point about the community seems to be the current
> thinking within the OLPC organization. The content needs be developed by the
> community and those who believe in its value.

Are you saying that OLPC India is not concerned about anything other
than the selling or distributing hardware? Would OLPC India not be
interested in the deployment?  If the machine is not linked with the
activities and the deployment is not linked with the constructionist
education philosophy, based on which the OLPC and sugar desktop are
designed, then how could we make the program successful in India?

--
Nagarjuna