[OLPC India] The big challenge to OLPC ..

Saswat Praharaj saswat_praharaj at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 3 01:27:43 EST 2009

What India can do is : Heavily subsidize the laptop for rural school children.
We have subsidies in farming,oil and many other sectors.

Government provides free primary school education.
I will not be surprised if they actually sell a laptop(to rural students) in the range of $10-$20.

Thanks,
-Saswat