[OLPC India] பதில்: The big challenge to OLPC ..

Thamilthendral Muthupillai tthendral at thanjai.net
Tue Feb 3 06:44:50 EST 2009

It is impossible giving at $7 within six month period from the day of
the statement.
I think it is $70; not $7.

I hope it will happen ($7 laptop) within a decade.

Cheers,
Thamilthendral M

--
  Paid Survey Jobs available all over world. No investment required.

Get paid for your opinion. It is easy, just spend 30mts daily. Earn
Rs.20000 to Rs.30000 per month. Get surveys into your email daily and
earn daily. Please visit http://www.surveyspaysu.com?id=233126