[OLPC India] The big challenge to OLPC ..

Seth Woodworth seth at isforinsects.com
Tue Feb 3 01:11:05 EST 2009

Honestly?

If India can pull off a $7 laptop that does what the XO does, we would throw
a party.  *Mission Accomplished*

I am sure that India has created something for $7, but I don't know what it
is going to be or if it serves the same purpose.

IDDS created a $10 nintendo clone this past summer (not including keyboard
or TV).  That doesn't mean that it's a laptop.