No subject

Sat Aug 1 06:47:56 EDT 2009

. <BR>
&nbsp=3B<BR>
Some people point to the Digital Divide oundation. I understand that they h=
ave no relationship with OLPC India either.<BR>
&nbsp=3B<BR>
However=2C the perception seems that there is a relationship of some kind. =
I think it will helpto clarify the position unambiguosly in the media so th=
at.<BR>
&nbsp=3B<BR>
Meanwhile=2C I understad that there is need for volunteers with technical s=
kills in understandin OLPC both with Fedora and Windows. Do we have anyone =
around Delhi who may be able to help meet a couple of prospects?<BR>
<BR><BR>&nbsp=3B<BR>
<DIV>
Sincerely=2C<BR>
S Adhikari<BR></DIV><BR><BR></body>

--_1ce6dfea-fb53-4d28-8f4a-6c37c75a2b85_--