No subject

Sat Aug 1 06:47:56 EDT 2009

.=20

=20

Some people point to the Digital Divide oundation. I understand that they h=
ave no relationship with OLPC India either.

=20

However=2C the perception seems that there is a relationship of some kind. =
I think it will helpto clarify the position unambiguosly in the media so th=
at.

=20

Meanwhile=2C I understad that there is need for volunteers with technical s=
kills in understandin OLPC both with Fedora and Windows. Do we have anyone =
around Delhi who may be able to help meet a couple of prospects?

=20

Sincerely=2C

S Adhikari

--_1ce6dfea-fb53-4d28-8f4a-6c37c75a2b85_

<head>
.hmmessage P
{
margin:0px=3B
padding:0px
}
body.hmmessage
{
font-size: 10pt=3B
font-family:Verdana
}
</head>
I keep getting questions on the relationship Reliance has with OLPC India.<=

&nbsp=3B<BR>