[OLPC India] Partnering with OLPC in India

Satish Jha OLPC satish at laptop.org
Tue Sep 9 16:19:34 EDT 2008

Marc,

I consider your observations far from positive in tone and I do not have an
answer for you. If you are keen on supporting OLPC India, I will appreciate
if we look forward. I do not have answers for things past. Now that we have
a team in place, we will create a website as well. That will take its own
time. Cambridge Center is the official address of OLPC. We can inform about
what we plan and what we achieve now on. I am closing this discussion and
shall greatly appreciate if questions are brought forth in a spirit of
moving forward.

Thanks much.