[OLPC India] Partnering with OLPC in India

Marc Valentin mvalentin at oeuvredespains.org
Tue Sep 9 16:11:15 EDT 2008

Hi Manu,
Finding shortcomings is only possible if we get the information. But
what do I read :
@Satish : That is not the website of OLPC India. (short response !)
@Manu : Progress has come along slowly with success and mistakes.
olpc.co.in has been an initiative belonging to the latter category.
I feel some unease to talk about olpc.co.in and I suppose I am not the
only one to feel that.
Now, what is happening with the Digital Bridge Foundation ? That was a
mistake too ? Are you ready to communicate about it ?
And what about this OLPC India ? If I read the signature of Satish
Jha, it is not even an indian society :
OLPC India, One Cambridge Center, 10th Floor, Cambridge, MA 02141. Is
it a temporary address ? What will be the official structure of OLPC
india ?
Transparency is not posting messages about unreachable goals, it is to
keep supporters and volunteers informed about what is going on. We had
a lot of expectations about olpc.co.in and now we read "That is not
the website of OLPC India.", so where is the website of OLPC India ?
-marc-