[OLPC India] Partnering with OLPC in India

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Tue Sep 9 16:28:55 EDT 2008

On Tue, Sep 9, 2008 at 3:19 PM, Satish Jha OLPC <satish at laptop.org> wrote:
> Marc,
>
> I consider your observations far from positive in tone and I do not have an
> answer for you. If you are keen on supporting OLPC India, I will appreciate
> if we look forward. I do not have answers for things past. Now that we have
> a team in place, we will create a website as well. That will take its own
> time. Cambridge Center is the official address of OLPC. We can inform about
> what we plan and what we achieve now on. I am closing this discussion and
> shall greatly appreciate if questions are brought forth in a spirit of
> moving forward.
>
> Thanks much.

Satish,

I really don't think you can close the discussion without a few
clarifications. There appear to be several different entities. There
is

1) Satish Jha, President OLPC India
2) Reliance's Khairat pilot
3) Digital Bridge Foundation
4) olpc.co.in
5) the large list of volunteers on this list.

I'm all for moving forward, but considering that we, the volunteers,
were here a long time before you joined, the least you owe us is a
connect-the-dots answer.

Sameer
--
Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.