[OLPC India] visit

Marc Valentin mvalentin at oeuvredespains.org
Sun Mar 2 06:21:26 EST 2008

As written on this page, I did this (for US and Devanagari) :
setxkbmap -layout us,in -variant olpc2,olpc
But I got an error message : "Error loading new keyboard description".
So I did this :
setxkbmap -layout in -variant olpc2
And that worked. But I don't see any Devanagri character when I type.
I see little squares with numbers inside.
I am using Firmware 656.
To put back to normal I dod this : ctrl-alt-erase