[OLPC India] XO laptops in retail stores ?

amit gogna amitg at laptop.org
Sun Jul 13 15:23:42 EDT 2008

Marc,

- XO laptops will be really available in retail stores in India ?

It is too early for me to comment on this.  Lot of things would be clear in
coming one month.

> - It will be bundled with a Reliance CDMA modem ?

may be .......

> If this is true, wich operating system will be used ? Linux or XP ? Or
> maybe dual boot ?

Correct me if I'm wrong... Mirrosoft still has some time ( I dont know
exactly how much)  - to get started with porting  XP on XO.

> It would be nice to have the "Digital Bridge Foundation" up and
> running so that we don't get those news by searching the net with
> Google. :-)

I am totally focusing all my time and energies for getting a system in place
via means of Digital Bridge Foundation. And now what really is missing is
the DBF website.
The work on the website has already begun. I am putting the homepage of
website in my next mail.

Amit
olpcindiaday.blogspot.com