[OLPC India] Great write-up form Meerut Project

Greg Smith gregsmitholpc at gmail.com
Sat Jul 12 06:55:46 EDT 2008

Hi Holden,

I just noticed that your lessons are in Spanish and English.

Did you send this link to the olpc-sur at lists.laptop.org list? That is a
cross country Spanish list used mostly by front line teachers in
Uruguay, Peru, Mexico and Colombia. Its been very active lately and they
are sharing lessons and examples. I think they will be interested in
your work (could use a Spanish web navigation too).

I suggest that you forward it there or if you prefer, let me know and I
can do it for you.

Gracias!

Greg S

PS thanks JV for saying "thank you" or I would have missed this one in
the flow of e-mail!