[OLPC India] India Digest, Vol 17, Issue 11

Sameer Verma sverma at sfsu.edu
Wed Apr 30 00:34:39 EDT 2008

amit gogna wrote:
> Here is the link for you to know more about deployments happening in
> Bangalore.
>
> http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC-Bangalore
>
> Amit
Hi Amit,

This is a great start. We need documents on the wiki that can help a new
person understand the "workflow" for a proposal, requesting laptops,
training, infrastructure, etc. I think what the India list needs is a
strong core team that can handle different aspects from logistics to
technology to social aspects. Obviously any one person cannot do these
things.

Although I have not lived in India for a long time now (I feel like a
tourist when I visit), I will happily contribute where I can.

Sameer

--
Dr. Sameer Verma, Ph.D.
San Francisco State University