[Health] Sanitation / clean water topics

Caryl Bigenho cbigenho at hotmail.com
Tue Aug 31 21:52:32 EDT 2010

Hi Ian and All...
Yes, I have seen that in Latin America too (I won't name the country).  We once stayed in a small village where the sewage flowed into the bay.  It got washed out with the tide, and sometimes (usually) washed back in.  We joked that it got "flushed" twice a day.  We were very, very careful with food handling, hand washing, water purification and the like. Luckily, none of us got sick.  We have great memories of the people we met there though.
Our challenge is partly due to the fact that Beth would like to keep the 10 lesson per/unit format they use at Waveplace.  We have too many if we put water and sanitation together.
Caryl