[Health] Introductions to Health Digest

Holt holt at laptop.org
Fri Aug 13 13:06:52 EDT 2010

Thanks Jennifer & All!

How should we put together an OLPC Health discussion/agenda/track
pushing forward the best health ideas at the OLPC-SF Community Summit
Oct 21/22-24 at San Francisco State University?

With so many people attending worldwide, this is our chance to look not
only at OLPC/Sugar deployment "Realness" (proven in-the-field deployment
tips, rough spots & all) but also to look to the future getting
practical-health-activities actually into several of these very
deployments in 2011:

http://wiki.laptop.org/go/OLPC_SanFranciscoBayArea/OLPCSF_Community_Summit_2010

Thank you to everybody who can think over/suggest this San Francisco
agenda -- even while the event has not yet been formally announced by
the amazing OLPC-SF community(*), who've spawned deployment innovation
in Madagascar, Afghanistan, Jamaica, the Bay Area, etc.  We can
definitely count on a wide array of OLPC community innovators arriving
from around the world, much like this spring's http://Realness.org event
but keep your eyes on http://OLPCSF.org later this month -- where I
expect many more than the ~40 people who attended in May -- Hope To See
Many Of You There :)