[Health] Introductions to Health Digest

AJ Kumar aj.kumar at gmail.com
Thu Aug 12 13:41:47 EDT 2010

Hey all,

Another late self-intro.  I'm a graduate student working on low-cost medical
devices for the developing world and hoping to somehow get a thesis out of
it.  I don't have a ton of IT or XO experience. I was a Peace Corps
volunteer in rural South Africa from 2007-2009 and worked in the education
sector there.  While there, I was also the village computer dude and worked
a lot on fixing up computers and teaching some basic classes.

I'm not sure where I'll fit in best but I'll try to contribute when I can to
any areas that help is needed.

-A.J.