[OLPC-GSoC] GSOC mentors

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at tomeuvizoso.net
Sun Mar 23 14:28:32 EDT 2008

On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 7:11 PM, Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero
<dirakx at gmail.com> wrote:
> In my opinion this list can be used for other issues than just only
> administrative ones,..the list must be a way of communication  between
> mentors and students, devel would be too crowded if these conversation took
> place in there.

I would be quite pleased if the sugar ml was too crowded with relevant
discussions about new developments ;)

The thing is that we currently have a quite small community and I
won't be happy if I have to answer the same question in the gsoc ml
and again on sugar. Any interesting discussion that can inspire others
to join and share their opinions and enthusiasm is a jewel that needs
to be given the maximum exposure, and I fear than having this
discussions in gsoc is hiding them from the larger community.

Tomeu