[OLPC-GSoC] GSOC mentors

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Mon Mar 24 15:12:07 EDT 2008

Please do crosspost across the devel and sugar lists as well as the gsoc
list.
Just be sure to copy this list, so that newbies who don't have time to make
their way through all posts on devel or sugar can get information they need
this week, which is a bit stressful for applicants.

Tomeu, if you feel really strongly about crossposting, you can subscribe
sugar at lists.laptop.org to gsoc :-)

As for mentors and others -- ask the gsoc list with any questions about a
project -- the discussion is particularly helpful, for the proposer and for
others with relatd ideas.

SJ