[OLPC-GSoC] GSOC mentors

Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero dirakx at gmail.com
Sun Mar 23 14:11:30 EDT 2008

On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 10:58 AM, Tomeu Vizoso <tomeu at tomeuvizoso.net>
wrote:

> On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 4:04 PM, Sayamindu Dasgupta <sayamindu at gmail.com>
> wrote:
> > Hi Stephen,
> >  You can post your ideas on this list. I'm sure most (if not all) of
> >  the potential mentors for OLPC are subscribed to it.
>
> I wonder if people not interested in being a mentor can still provide
> interesting feedback to your ideas.

> Also, perhaps some people from the community are not planning to be
> mentors but could get excited by some idea and change their minds?
>
> In general, I think that technical subjects should be discussed by the
> whole community in the devel and sugar mailing lists, and that would
> include new features and SoC projects.
>
> So perhaps this list should be used only for administrative issues?

In my opinion this list can be used for other issues than just only
administrative ones,..the list must be a way of communication  between
mentors and students, devel would be too crowded if these conversation took
place in there.

I guess when it is necessary, the  threads  would be cc'ed to devel.

--
Rafael Enrique Ortiz Guerrero
One Laptop Per Child
rafael at laptop.org