[OLPC-GSoC] GSOC mentors

Tomeu Vizoso tomeu at tomeuvizoso.net
Sun Mar 23 11:58:33 EDT 2008

On Sun, Mar 23, 2008 at 4:04 PM, Sayamindu Dasgupta <sayamindu at gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi Stephen,
>  You can post your ideas on this list. I'm sure most (if not all) of
>  the potential mentors for OLPC are subscribed to it.

I wonder if people not interested in being a mentor can still provide
interesting feedback to your ideas?

Also, perhaps some people from the community are not planning to be
mentors but could get excited by some idea and change their minds?

In general, I think that technical subjects should be discussed by the
whole community in the devel and sugar mailing lists, and that would
include new features and SoC projects.

So perhaps this list should be used only for administrative issues?

Tomeu