[OLPC-GSoC] Working On Project

bruno panara bruno.panara at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 12:58:53 EDT 2008

Hello all,

was wondering how to find out if we had been assigned a mentor? i'd been
told that there were a few people interested in mentoring my idea, but i
don't know who.
In case anybody is interested, my project is to bring java on the OLPC
laptop. It is quite a complicated task but i like challenges, so if anybody
wants to mentor the project, or simply has some tips for me, please let me
know!

more details here: http://wiki.laptop.org/go/Gsoc_java_proposal

also the link to the contributors program appears to be non-existent..

bye
bruno.