[OLPC-GSoC] Working On Project

Abhishek Tiwari abhishektiwari.btech at gmail.com
Thu Apr 24 14:52:30 EDT 2008

Hi SJ,

1. I was assigned to 'Martin Alejandro Langhoff' but did not have any direct
contact medium with him (I had discussion through comments on Web-app). Can
I have his direct contact address (may be email-id) if he is still
interested in mentoring me, or if he is unavailable I will like to have any
mentor who is interested to help me out.

2. The contributors program page is empty. Should we put in our project
abstract and contact details in a generalized format?

Thanks.

Regards,
Abhishek Tiwari