[OLPC-GSoC] Greetings everyone...

Samuel Klein meta.sj at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 00:46:10 EDT 2008

Welcome, Jason!   You and Omar Bazavilvazo should talk about your related
flashcard ideas... there is a lot of synergy there.  As for mail clients,
I'd like to see a project idea that reflects on the design decisions made by
existing clients (including the tinymail client being slowly ported to the
XO) and describes a sufficiently simple place to start.

SJ

ps - As for MeMaker, you should get some of the XO users who have learned to
hack their machines to replace the core "XO" to use it.  I think a small
tweak to it would produce two-color xo-friendly svg's, which show up as your
own background and also on the mesh...