[OLPC-GSoC] Greetings everyone...

Jason (spot) Brower encompass at gmail.com
Sun Apr 6 00:14:38 EDT 2008

Howdy all,
I figure if I jump into the list so late I had introduce myself.  My
name is Jason Brower I am a student applying for GSoC this year. I am,
apperently, one of many proposing a flashcard idea and the email
client.
I currently have only one pet project.  MeMaker, it's just been
excepted into Hardy and the team is pretty excited.  Would you like to
see it?
http://download.memaker.org/memakerProgram.tar.gz
Just run python memaker.py
and a video of the program in action here...
http://download.memaker.org/memakerVidB1Sandman.ogg
This program has been tested, and it even works in the OLPC.
It's a fun project.
Anyway, hope to get in the loop here with what happening are going on.
Regards,
Jason Brower