[OLPC-GSoC] Summer of Code mentorship

Samuel Klein sj at laptop.org
Sat Apr 5 15:36:09 EDT 2008

Hello Patrick, thank you for your interest.  The applications will be
stronger with good feedback, not proportionally to whether or not you are
approved by then.  You should be able to access the applications through the
mentor interface; please comment on their applications (and on any others
relevant to your interests) and give them feedback that way, so that other
mentors can see the exchanges.

Cheers,
SJ